Introductory Mediumship Development Class – August 19 – 20
The next introductory mediumship class you can register for is August 19 – 20, 2017. The times for this class are:
- Saturday: 11:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am to 3:30 pm (please bring your own lunch – food is not provided)
Registered attendees will be provided with the address in Rocklin the week prior to the class.
Please note – the host location does have a cat.
Early Registration $125.00: Must be paid in full 14 days before the beginning of class.
If you have attended a previous Introductory Mediumship Class through Luminous Passages, and would like to attend again, you are eligible for a 10% discount off of the class price. If you bring a friend, you are eligible for an additional 10% off of your registration.
There are no refunds once a session, class, workshop, or treatment has been paid for and scheduled. Our Cancellation Policies can be found here.
Be kind to yourself, eat healthy foods, drink quality water, exercise and get plenty of rest.
About Mediumship Development:
Join Julie Christensen for an two days immersing yourself, with like-minded individuals, as we explore mediumship.
- Learn methods to expand your ability to connect with Spirit.
- Have the opportunity to practice one-on-one and in small groups.
- Learn to move beyond fear.
- Explore what blocks you from psychic growth.
- Experiment with contacting loved ones who have crossed over, guides, light beings, or ascended masters through evidential, inspirational readings, and the use of psychometry.
- Learn what mediumship is, its’ history and the ethics of good mediumship.
- Understand the types of mediumship
- Find out what “clairs” (ways of sensing Spirit) you possess and expand on them.
- Meet your Gatekeepers, Guides and Higher Self.
- Learn about awakening and the symptoms you may currently be experiencing.
- Learn about dreaming and the connection to consciousness
- Learn more about the spiritual support available to you.
- You’re getting chills or feel things.
- You are seeing unusual things.
- You’re curious to know if you can do this.
- You’re getting a feeling or just know about people, places, or objects.
- You want to develop your skills; this class is for you.
- You already get some messages but want to refine your skills.
- You want to learn to reach higher dimensions.
- You already are pretty good at mediumship, but you want to explore other dimensions, get a chance to practice with new people, meet the pre-requisite course for the level 2 class, and have the opportunity to meet other like-minded people.
This will be a safe and supportive group for expanding and stretching. This class is for educational purposes and advertising/promoting of any businesses is not permitted.
Julie enjoys connecting with Spirit for the healing and enjoyment it brings others and to her own life. She wants that connection for anyone else who desires it as well and is excited to be offering this class.
“The mediumship development class is such a phenomenal experience. Julie creates a warm and inviting atmosphere that makes both the beginners and intermediates to this subject feel safe. She shared her own story and experiences that helped me understand the many questions about this practice I had. I was amazed at how easily many people were able to connect with spirit during the workshop. Everyone has their own incredible experiences. We do readings for one another (which may sound intimidating), but we provide validation to one another, and advice on how to have clearer readings. You will be surprised at how much you have learned!
Julie also provides information on the history of mediumship, and the importance of using this gift for the greatest good. I recommend all to join, whether curious or the more familiar. This workshop helped me have Spirit guide me, and learn skills I am able to use on an everyday basis. It has also helped the big and scary decisions in my life become so easy to make with the help of being connected to Spirit.” – Amanda B.
“Julie is very encouraging and helps you realize your potential. Fun & informative.” – Melinda
“Really appreciated the blend of linear information with the exercises. Comfortable high energy space which is important to me in feeling receptive and safe.” – Nancy
“Julie is incredible – her compassion and empathy make it easy to speak with her. Her gift of and with Spirit is true and beautiful. She is a true healer – in body, mind, and spirit!” – Lee