Level 2 Mediumship Development Class -September 16 – 17
Ready to take the next step?
The next Level 2 Mediumship Class you can register for is September 16 – 17, 2017. The times for this class are:
- Saturday: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm (please bring your own lunch – food is not provided)
- Sunday: 11:00 am to 3:30 pm (please bring your own lunch – food is not provided)
Registered attendees will be provided with the address in Rocklin the week prior to the class.
Please note – the host location does have a cat.
Prerequisite to this level 2 course is Luminous Passage’s Introductory Mediumship Development course.
Early Registration $125.00: Must be paid in full 14 days before the beginning of class.
If you have attended a previous Level 2 Mediumship Class through Luminous Passages, and would like to attend again, you are eligible for a 10% discount off of the class price. If you bring a friend, you are eligible for an additional 10% off of your registration.
There are no refunds once a session, class, workshop, or treatment has been paid for and scheduled. Our Cancellation Policies can be found here.
Be kind to yourself, eat healthy foods, drink quality water, exercise and get plenty of rest.
About Level 2 Mediumship Development:
Join Julie for an evening and a day to continue working one on one with other developing intuitive mediums to deepen your connection to Spirit, expand the evidential information you bring to your sitter and develop the confidence to give what you get.
- Automatic writing and how this can help you develop your connection with those who have crossed over, your higher Self, guides, light beings, ascended masters and more.
- This work is all about energy. We will explore working with energy on a deeper level.
- Understanding dimensions and working with them.
- Conducting readings without a sitter present.
- Learn to work in a circle where you are giving readings to more than one person and how this is done.
- You’ve taken Luminous Passage’s Introductory Mediumship class
- You want to deepen your mediumship skills
- You want to expand your mediumship skills
- You’ve checked in with Spirit and feel drawn to this class
Julie enjoys connecting with spirit for the healing and enjoyment it brings others and to her own life. She wants that connection for anyone else who desires it as well and is excited to be offering this class.
Call Julie with any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you soon.
“I so enjoyed the lecture with your lightness and the practice. Your workshops are awesome. A variety of stimulation to alert my senses.” – Jean
“Julie is very knowledgeable and supportive. She makes everyone feel comfortable and encourages them from whatever level they are at.” – Diane
“I’m glad I took the chance on the intermediate class. I wasn’t sure I was ready but Julie assured me I would be fine and I was. Really informative and enjoyable and great classmates too.” – G