Where: The Holistic Light House, 401-B Vernon Street, Roseville, CA 95678
When: October 28, 2017
Show Time: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Doors Open at 6:30 pm
An Evening with Spirits has sold out! Thank you so much for your interest. Keep checking back for the next Evening With Spirits (Dates and locations to be announced in 2018). Be first to receive all of Luminous Passages’ offerings and information, and/or to be put on a waiting list for this show, by emailing Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Blessings.
Once you purchase your ticket (unless it is at the door) you will be emailed your ticket! Please print it out and bring it with you!
We highly recommend early and advanced purchase as there are a limited number of seats available.
Come celebrate the thinning of the veil with us as All Hallows Eve approaches and receive messages of healing, hope, and connection with our loved ones who have crossed over. Experience the dynamic mediumship skills of Julie Christensen in this special one evening show.
This Evening is expected to be Reading Intensive. There will be question and answer sessions and messages from the other side.
- Doors will open at 6:30 pm, with the show starting at 7:00 pm.
- There will be a short intermission at approximately 8 pm.
- The show will conclude around 9 pm.
We will be having a raffle during An Evening with Spirits. Tickets will be sold during An Evening with Spirits for $1 each. There will be several amazing prizes drawn at the end of the evening.
Please note the following:
- Seating is general admission for this event. All seating will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- No one attending any Luminous Passage event is guaranteed a reading.
- Flash Photography is forbidden at any time. This is distracting for Julie and can be dangerous.
- Please be quiet when Julie is offering a reading to anyone in attendance.
This event may be filmed. Luminous Passages reserves the rights to use any photographs or video filmed at this event for use in promotional material, for usage on the website, in social media, other marketing materials, or in educational forums.
No Refunds, No Exchanges.